Starting this week, I’m going to be making a real effort to plan out our dinners. I hate the sinking feeling I get when I look at the clock to realize it’s 9 pm, it’s my turn to cook and I have no idea what to make (Yeah, we eat ridiculously late sometimes.). Plus, I think planning will help us save money and not make as many trips to the grocery store.
I know planning a weekly menus isn’t anything new and that most of you probably already do this already (Check out the yummy menus Citymama posts on Mondays). But I really need to improve my household management skills and this is me taking baby steps in the right direction. I’m planning on posting the menu here to help keep me on track–you know, peer pressure and whatnot.
- Monday (N): Perogies with sour cream and vegetables
- Tuesday (me): Roasted broccoli and shrimp with rice (recipe via Mindy)
- Wednesday (N): Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
- Thursday (me): Teriyaki Chicken, rice, and salad with sesame dressing
- Friday: Pulled pork sandwiches (I bought a package of pulled pork and Costco that we’re going to try)
- Saturday: take out
- Sunday: leftovers
How are you guys? I always like to see what other people are cooking. Whatcha making?