My swap partner Erika emailed me yesterday to let me know that she had received the package I sent her. I had held off posting about it until now because I didn’t want to ruin the surprise. We were supposed to swap a few of our favorite things like the last swap I did. I didn’t want to repeat myself too much so I tried to switch it up a bit.
This is what I came up with:
- Porcelain fish soap/sauce dish
- Tangerine lavender soap from Purple Haze Lavender farm
- Enlargements of a few of my Holga photos
- A quilted Korean pencil case
- A package of cinnamon spice pancake mix (from the local mill that was used in the movie Footloose)
- A little book of crossword puzzles (I have one myself and really like it; I got it Costco)
- Two fat quarters of cute fabrics
- A mix cd I made (with N’s help) of music that hopefully kids and adults can enjoy (Erika has two kids)
- A few lollipops from See’s Candy.
Well, that’s what I came up with. I’ve really enjoyed participating in these swaps. It was a lot of fun to get to know Erika. Check out her blog. I’ll post the details of the great package she sent me tomorrow.
4 thoughts on “Tis better to give than receive…”
Fun package! I love the apple fabric – where did you find that?
Gwyn, I got both fabrics at a local quilting shop. I didn't catch the name of the collection, though. 🙁
I loved my package:) I am glad we were partners and to get to know you too!
Great package Faith! I like the fish dish. I think you should host a swap.